Saturday, February 24, 2018

The "Adelia" pattern


  Another pattern written up! I like this one because it can look so different just by changing the colors of the thread and beads.

Techniques used include ring, picot, chain, join, lock join, bead picot, folded join, bead on core thread, bead placed over a picot. 

The pattern gives instructions for finishing with a simple necklace chain. But, I'm sure you'll come up with many creative finishing ideas! A few examples shown below.

The pattern is listed for sale in my Etsy shop and also in my Craftsy Pattern Store.



6 comments:

God's Kid said...

They are all absolutely outstanding!!! :) Awesome colors and design!!! :)

Fox said...

Beauty!💕

Margarets designer cards said...

Love the pattern and so many different looks just by changing the colour

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Your patterns are so amazing! I really like this one!

Madtatter80 said...

Very nice love the samples of colors too🌹💗🌹

Marilee Rockley said...

Thanks, everyone! The story is, I had the first draft written 2 years ago, submitted it to a magazine, and also submitted it as a Bead&Button class project. It was rejected from both venues. (Bead&Button did want my "Gears" earring, though sadly the particular gears findings required are no longer made.) When I received the original necklace back from the magazine a few weeks ago, that was the push to get this pattern finished and published.